Sanguine 2 Sanguine 2

Went to the bridge level, fell down, stuck in the cave. Can't get over the wall. Chain doesn't seem to help. Don't know what to do.

RayBeckham responds:

Try jumping and using the chain to hook into the wall. It'll pull you into it and you can grab the ledge.

Flatwoods Flatwoods

Failed to load States.png

I'm using Chrome. Can't play.

Gerkinman responds:

Not sure whats causing that issues, im sorry it didn't run for you. :c

SpaceWrecked SpaceWrecked

Hmm, the game ended without giving me a chance to go and find all the secrets. And then not only can I not reload, there's no way to even start a new game, even when I refresh.

Any chance you'd consider releasing the map for this game?

Box of Matches Box of Matches

This could be a good puzzle game, but the interface sucks. Transitional animations take too long, and there's no way to see how many moves you should take or which matches are locked ahead of time. Why should we have to click every match to find one that's not locked?

pro100fartovuy responds:

You can turn off the animation in setting window

Authentic Octopus Game (Demo) Authentic Octopus Game (Demo)

When you go back to the starting room and head to the right like before, you can get trapped. There needs to be an option to restart from a checkpoint.

squidly responds:

It told you to go left.

Apocashop Apocashop

The stock screen before day 3 keeps saying I have 3 swords, but when I play the day it acts like I don't have any swords so I can't possibly win.

Super 4x4 Rally Super 4x4 Rally

Wow, I got first place on the last level long before I got close to all the upgrades.

How do I view the achievements?

Out Of Shape Out Of Shape

I too got the glitch. It jumped to 3550.

Black & White Escape: Office Black & White Escape: Office

There are six directional pictures on the wall, but the direction code lock has 5 digits.

selfdefiant responds:

Look at them as arrows pointing to the center, there are 4. :)

1985 1985

I found 5 triforces, and I'm one coin short of 66. Would you consider releasing a map of this game?

Wolod responds:

I'm thinking about post-jam version with bigger resolution and mini-map.