Water level music Water level music

Do you mind if I use this in a free / ad-free app? That doesn't count as commercial purposes, right?

Kassich responds:

go for it! I'd love to see the app when you are done with it!

MonHunter! ~P~ MonHunter! ~P~

But aren't you a girl? Who's the vocalist?

Phyrnna responds:

Not me xD. Check the video for credits on that.

Fantasy- Theme of Elvarim Fantasy- Theme of Elvarim

So what is Elvarim?

SteveSyz responds:

Hi!

It's just a fantasy name I made up haha :P

Thanks for listening!

-Smooth-AttackOnTitan(Remix) -Smooth-AttackOnTitan(Remix)

Is this the song that was in Attack no Titan? The 8-bit instrument quality doesn't quite sound the same. It sounded more video gamey in the animation. Did you change it at all?

DJ AsianTech - Asian Girl DJ AsianTech - Asian Girl

Is it just my headphones, or are some of the sounds weirdly muffled? Like there seem to be some volume discrepancies with some of the tracks, like the sound cuts out when it shouldn't. It's really noticeable to me. Am I crazy?

The Blossom Tree WIP The Blossom Tree WIP

Sakura means cherry blossom, dude.

8-Bit Epic 8-Bit Epic

That percussion in the first part is a little too relentless and distracting, and I don't think any actual 8-bit game tunes have any of that drum/maraca/shaker egg/whatever it is.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

OK, thank you for listening.

Tricky's Song Tricky's Song

And so now a classic sea shanty that was featured in Disney's Alice in Wonderland (not to mention Kringles' Madness series) is referred to as Castle Crashers music?

Dan even explains that this is a sea shanty in his description!

Oh a sailor's life is the life for me!
Twiddly um bum bum o'er the bounding sea.
And I never ever ever did a thing about the weather
'cause the weather never ever did a thing for me.

Epic Adventure Epic Adventure

Either title theme or RPG overworld. Very high quality. Like Nobuo Uematsu meets Hans Zimmer.

samulis responds:

Thanks man, I really wanted to draw from both the film and the game score world in the style I chose for this.

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

Too bad reviews don't look like that anymore, so this whole thing has become obsolete after the redesign.

Hey, is that Mr. Plinkett at the end?